[Part time] 助理活動導師 Assistant Program Instructor
- 工作地點不定 (學校、體育館或營地)
[Intern/Part time] 辦公室行政助理 Administrative Assistant
- Provide general office support including filing, scanning & data input
- Assist in organizing and preparing activity material and equipment
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University students in any discipline
- Punctual and self-discipline
- Proactive, good communication and interpersonal skills, detail oriented
- Familiar with MS Office applications especially Excel
- Able to work 1-2 days per week
- Willing to support outdoor activity is a plus
What You Will Learn:
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Office software proficiency
- Practical working experience in business world
[Full Time] Program Coordinator
- Assist and coordinate school service and corporate training events
- Stimulate and engage participants to involve and fully participate
- Develop creative program plan, proposal and report
- Prepare evaluation form and report
- Conduct in-house training for activity assistant
- Passionate in Playful Learning!
- Creative and supportive!
- Tertiary education or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year training or relevant experience (Fresh graduate will be considered as Program Assistant)
- Background in team building, facilitation, experiential training or professional development training
- Presentable in both English and Chinese
- Good command of Chinese and English communication and written skills
- Immediately availability is preferred
- Email your CV to [email protected] for application.
- Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.